Free Energy Bear Coloring Book | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Free Energy Bear Coloring Book

Image courtesy of Maravilla Foundation

Maravilla Foundation, from what I understand, is a non-profit organization that offers energy related services for low income communities. I don't really know what this means and neither do I get it why they are offering a free coloring book.

However, I think it's pretty cute that they are involving the young in their energy related efforts by giving away a free Energy Bear coloring book. This coloring book is to be requested by email which you can do so directly from the website that I have included in this post.

Or you can just send an email to info[at]maravilla.org with the subject Request a Coloring Book. Let me know if you have done so and have received your free coloring book!

No comments:

Post a Comment