Planning A Family Vacation | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Planning A Family Vacation

I have been planning a vacation with my family for a few weeks already but we can't seem to decide on a place! And we haven't even decided on the time or budget yet! I have the idea that the farther I go away from home, the more enjoyable my holiday will be but then again, I am not prepared to pay through my teeth for a good time!

My sister wants a holiday as enjoyable as one of those Outer Banks beach rentals. Well, I have no problems arranging for it if she would pay for my share as well! She, after all, earns the most! LOL

Well, I'd be happier if I were to go on a vacation by myself if it is so difficult to plan a family vacation, though I bet that after all the hassle, it would be well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment