Win A Free Website & 6 Months Hosting | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Win A Free Website & 6 Months Hosting

Image courtesy of Your Website Express

My friend just showed me two websites that she recently built. I am mighty impressed that even though she only just picked this up, she is already so good in it while I have been online for years but never had the initiative to learn.

Never mind, for people like me, we can try to win a good custom design website. Here is a chance thanks to Your Website Express, which includes 6 months hosting free. Hah... don't say that I don't bring you good deals, OK?

As usual, this is a promotion on Facebook so you have to "Like" Your Website Express page on Facebook first. Once they hit 5,000 likes, a raffle will be held to pick one winner. And when there are 10,000 likes, another winner will be randomly selected. Great, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment