Free AVON Anew Skin Care Regimen Kits | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Free AVON Anew Skin Care Regimen Kits

Image courtesy of AVON

My sister told me about this freebie a couple of days ago. I hope that by the time I get this post online, it is still valid. According to the website, the first 15,000 requests for the AVON Anew skin care regimen kits will receive this sample pack.

This AVON Anew skin care regimen kit is supposed to be good for women who are faced with skin care problems like deep wrinkles, age spots, loss of elasticity, volume and cushion. Sounds like just what I need for my skin. Too bad this freebie is only available to residents of the United States, from what I could see from the request form!

Anyway, you could try to request for it if you qualify and let me know if this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment