A Paid App A Day Free (Android) | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Paid App A Day Free (Android)

Image courtesy of Amazon

A friend tipped me off about this freebie where we can install one paid app a day for free on Android devices, thanks to Amazon. First of all, we have to download the Amazon app store application on our phone first. The link to download is at the top of this post. You can find step by step instructions on how to get the Amazon market working on your phone.

I never believe paying for apps, unless the app is exceptional. As you can tell, I never pay for games. So having a free app a day, which is usually a game app, is great. I, however, feel lazy to install the Amazon app on my phone. I am still using default memory card at the moment so I don't have much space anymore. This will have to wait. SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment