Cute Gifts | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cute Gifts

My sister asked me if there is something wrong with her. On her last birthday, she asked for Hello Kitty gifts so one of her friends bought her a Hello Kitty sleeve for her new iPhone 4. Well, I like cute gifts too. Sometimes, I would scour the web for cute stuff to buy, as a reward to myself, and most of the time, I end up buying very colorful gifts that are actually gifts for teenage girls I'm way over aged!

Some of my friends, who already have teen daughters, told me that it's time for me to grow up. I tell them that if they need to buy gifts for their daughters and have no idea what to get for them, just ask me. I know all the latest trends in gifts for teenagers!

No comments:

Post a Comment