Free Chocolate Samples | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Free Chocolate Samples

Image courtesy of Patterson Family Chocolates

I bumped into this chocolate website while looking for information on the recent chocolate fair. There's good news for all chocolate lovers because here is a chance for you to request for free chocolate samples from Patterson Family Chocolates. HHmm unfortunately, this sample offer is only available within the US. So this means that I wouldn't be able to sample their "Golden Chocolates".... sounds delicious, I tell you!

I wonder if these chocolates are sold in Malaysia. I have not heard of this brand name before but then again, when it comes to chocolate, I'm not that knowledgeable! If you have tried Patterson Family Chocolates before, particularly if you have successfully requested for Patterson Golden Chocolates samples, please share with us here through comments. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment