Win iPad2 | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, April 04, 2011

Win iPad2

Image courtesy of Boehringer Ingelheim

Many of my friends who used to laugh at us fans of Apple are now considering buying an iPad 2! It's so much slimmer and lighter than iPad 1, frankly, I'd be getting it too when it hits Malaysian shores. I just hope that I have saved enough for it!

It would obviously save me a lot of trouble, time and of course cash if I could win it before it arrives. If you are planning to win one as well, instead of buy one, here is a good chance.

Just click on the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post. You have to "Like" the Facebook page in order to participate. In short, this is a photo popularity contest on Facebook. Difficult to win, I know but it's OK. Never try, never know, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment