Free Australian Lamb - Easy Any Day Cookbook | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free Australian Lamb - Easy Any Day Cookbook

Image courtesy of Meat and Livestock Australia, Ltd.

Not many families I know have the patience to cook lamb. Even if they do, it's on;y because it's a huge occasion or a celebration is in order. Most times, the lamb dishes that I try are from restaurants and hotels. I certainly don't have the time or patience to prepare a lamb dish, thus, I never learned how to do it before.

Here is your chance to get your hands on a high quality copy of Australian lamb cookbook. This offer is only valid in the United States and Canada, so I am not able to request it. I can, however, let me sister know of this freebie so that she can request for it. She is trying to experiment with more dishes so this will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment