Thinking Of A Road Trip | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thinking Of A Road Trip

I am thinking of going on a road trip to the East Coast, just for a holiday. The problem is that I cannot find a traveling companion. I am not someone who likes to travel alone. Moreover, I prefer to travel in an RV. That's another problem. I can't find one and I don't know how to drive one so I am not able to take turns at the wheel with my companion.

I'm trying to look for one to rent and get some friends together and once we have it covered with rv insurance, we are all set to leave. it would be great if I could find friends who are self-employed so they don't have to report to work at a specific day. How glorious that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment