Initial Free Consultation | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Initial Free Consultation

A little while ago, my cousin was injured in an auto accident. My cousin was compensated but his parents thought that it was too little. They tried to take the case to the courts but because they do not have the money to engage a lawyer, they had to let the issue slide.

I read about this Austin personal injury attorney that offers initial free consultation, which I think is excellent. At least the injured party does not have to pay while the case is being assessed by a professional. That's the way it should be, right?

Too bad my cousin is not in Texas. I don't know what his chances are in getting higher compensation but at least he would have a fighting chance. After the accident, my cousin still has a long road to recovery.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments:

Post a Comment