Trying To Lose Some Fat | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trying To Lose Some Fat

As you know, I had the opportunity to indulge in plenty of food fests over the past couple of weeks thanks to the many CNY celebrations and open houses. Every year, I face the same problem of trying to lose the weight that I have gained over the holidays!

I haven't been reading diet pill reviews so I don't know which one works and which doesn't but I guess it is time to start doing some research if going natural doesn't work for me. Oh well, maybe I'm just impatient.

My girlfriends are also facing the same crisis as I am. I think it's because of our age that fat seems to deposit faster and taking longer to shed. Could this be the reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment