Free Woodworking & Metalworking Plans & Patterns | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Free Woodworking & Metalworking Plans & Patterns

Image courtesy of Craftsman Space

What luck that just as my father was saying that he has run out of ideas to do his woodwork projects that I stumbled upon this website called Craftsman Space. This is a very comprehensive website with plenty of woodwork and metalwork plans and patterns.

My father is a DIY person and he likes to start little projects whenever he could find time. He would not stop until he has completed his projects! With so many new free woodworking and metalworking plans and patterns at his disposal, he will be having a very busy time, I bet.

Oh yes, besides free project plans and patterns, there are many free books offered to. Check the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment