Free Origami Patterns | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Free Origami Patterns

Image courtesy of Joseph Wu Origami

In attended an origami class a few months ago and since then, I have been hooked on this Japanese paper craft. I have an interest in craft work all along, actually, but never found time to do anything about my interest. After that short class, however, I began to explore more on origami and origami patterns.

I came across this website called Joseph Wu's Origami which is an old website and looks like it hasn't been updated for a while already. However, there are still plenty of great origami patterns and illustrations that we could still use and relevant.

If you have any origami patterns to share, please leave me a comment. I’ll be interested to have a look. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment