Free Escada Taj Sunset Parfum Sample | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free Escada Taj Sunset Parfum Sample

Image courtesy of Escada

If you follow my blog, you would know that I love requesting for free parfum sample and collecting them. Well, I'm just a collector and it's strange that I love to collect parfum postcards because I don't use these parfum. They would be too expensive, anyway.

This Taj Sunset is the latest by Escada. I have requested for free parfum sample and received from Escada before so I know that these offers are legitimate. They ship to almost all countries around the world though if you live far, you would need to wait longer. I waited about 6 weeks or so, I think.

Click on the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post to request for your free Escada Taj Sunset parfum sample. Please drop me a comment if you have received your sample already. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment