Blog Technical Problems | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blog Technical Problems

I have not been in the mood to blog for the past couple of days because one of my blogs was broken and I spent a lot of time trying to troubleshoot, and failed miserably. I am not a technical person, obviously, and I get very stressed out when faced with technical problems.

After two days, I gave up and called on a friend to help me out. I don't know if he could; he offers pci hosting so I think this should be in his field. I'm still waiting for him to reply me, actually. I just hope that he wouldn't say that he is not free to help. You know how some people are....

Meanwhile, I'll just try to remember not to log in to my broken blog so as not to get stressed all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment