Free 6 Months Free McAfee Security Software | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Free 6 Months Free McAfee Security Software

Image courtesy of McAfee

My sister told me that her netbook's anti-virus software is expiring soon. She said she doesn't know what to do. I use free anti-virus software and urged her to do so but I don't know about her; she said free may not be as good. Well, now I came across this free six months McAfee security software that we can obtain by just "Liking" McAfee's Facebook page. Isn't that great?

Besides this free security software, fans of McAfee's Facebook page could also obtain other freebies of McAfee products like WaveSecure, SiteAdvisore and Security Scan Plus. I don't use McAfee but I sure like that we are given access to try out their products first for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment