After Effects Of CNY Open Houses | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 19, 2011

After Effects Of CNY Open Houses

Chinese New Year celebrations are over and I am just starting to get back into my normal routine. I still feel very full even though the last big dinner was last night. I think I need to get the best colon cleansers to clear my innards to feel more comfortable. LOL

Well, the holidays are over for me and it's time to get back to work. My friends would laugh saying that for me, every day is holiday, which is not true, of course. I want to go on a REAL holiday but I don't know where to go and I do not have anyone to accompany me. Besides, I'm stingy and the economy is weak so it's not a good time to spend.

Let's see. Let me just get some of my things settled first before I leave. A week away to refresh myself should be enough. But then again, two weeks sure sound better. I'll be fine as long as I have my laptop with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment