Experienced Offshore Injury Lawyer | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Experienced Offshore Injury Lawyer

Today is "Chinese Valentine's Day" but I am spending it searching for a reputable maritime law firm. My friend is in need of a good Offshore Injury Lawyer, you see, after her husband was injured while working offshore. That's certainly bad news and I wish I could help them in someway so when she said that she doesn't know what to do, I suggested that she get the help of an experienced lawyer. Not just any lawyer but one who knows about maritime law.

Another friend suggested Schechter, McElwee, Shaffer & Harris, L.L.P. With 45 years of experience, this case shouldn't be too difficult for them to handle. My friend, the victim's wife, could surely do with some professional advice from an experienced offshore injury lawyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment