Free $2 Amazon MP3 Download Credit | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 11, 2011

Free $2 Amazon MP3 Download Credit

Image courtesy of Amazon

My sister, who is active on Amazon.com, told me about this free $2 credit in mp3 downloads. I don't grab these free mp3 credits on Amazon because of country restrictions.

If this is what you look for, just click on the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post, click on the orange button that says "Enter Your Code" and enter this code VDAYMP3S. You will then receive $2 free credit in mp3 downloads.

$2 may not seem much but you can grab two tracks if you are buying the cheapest tracks available. There are millions being sold at $0.99 per track, though, so go through the list carefully.... and enjoy, of course!!

Let me know if you have found this freebie useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment