Buy A Pair of Glasses, Give A Pair | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 11, 2011

Buy A Pair of Glasses, Give A Pair

During the recent Chinese New Year holidays, I met up with many of my cousins. We only get together a few times a year because we live in different parts of the country but boy, did we make the best use of our time together. My mother asked me why they all spotted thick, dark framed glasses, not knowing that vintage glasses are the IN thing right now. I didn't tell her that I too am looking for a suitable vintage frame! Let it be a surprise to her.

I actually came across this website that sells designer eyewear and I like the concept of "buy a pair, give a pair". It means that every time you purchase a pair of glasses from Warby Parker, you are also donating a pair of glasses to someone in a poor country who had no access to glasses, at no additional cost to you.

Also, unlike other eyewear retail websites, this one offers "virtual try-on". Warby Parker carries a vast range of eyewear so obviously, it is not easy to find one that suits us. You know how some frames may not suit certain shapes of faces but with this try-on application, you can upload your photos to the site and just click on the frames that you fancy. Using this application, you should be able to easily and quickly find a pair that is most suitable to you.

Now, let me just put a Warby Parker gift card on my wishlist…

No comments:

Post a Comment