Info At Our Fingertips | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Info At Our Fingertips

I have been coaching my parents on how to use the internet, especially on searching for information. Until now, they only use the internet to email and read the news but now that they are searching for information, it's keeping them occupied and their brains active too.

My mother has been searching for information on drug rehab treatment centers for a distant nephew whom she heard that has gone back to taking way too many painkiller pills. He is being overly dependent on the pills again.

I hope that my parents will be more comfortable using the computer to get connected to the internet. At least I wouldn't have to worry so much about them if I leave for a long holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment