Free Nat Geo World Sampler (Music) On Amazon | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Free Nat Geo World Sampler (Music) On Amazon

Image courtesy of Nat Geo

If you are into world music, perhaps you should try this. I have to say that I love freebies, especially free music but I have not downloaded this music sampler fro Amazon yet. I don't even know if I could since I am not in the United States. Sometimes there are geographical restrictions. Yea, so only those in the United States need free music, huh?

There are ten free tracks in total. Although these are supposed to be samples, they are an average of 3 to 4 minutes in length each. You would have to log in to your Amazon account in order to grab this freebie. Enjoy, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment