Cheap Color Laser Printer Toner | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Cheap Color Laser Printer Toner

I'm greedy. A few months ago, I was looking for a printer and I wanted a good one that prints fast. My friend recommended me a mono laser jet but I wanted a color laser printer thinking that I would have use for it when I want to make color prints. Now that I have finished my toner, I realized that gee, color laserjet toner could be pretty expensive!

I'm now looking for laserjet 2840 toner. My sister told me to buy online as it is cheaper than buying from the neigborhood shops. I don't know, this is my first time buyer toners so I'm doing my research now. I previously used ink printer, you see. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment