Free Pretty Elizabeth Arden 1oz Eau de Parfum Spray Sample | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Free Pretty Elizabeth Arden 1oz Eau de Parfum Spray Sample

Image courtesy of Elizabeth Arden

I love parfum samples. I don't even know why when I don't use any. I just love the scent, especially when I keep these little postcards in my drawer, or between writing paper. I don't need to buy scented writing pads! I actually love collecting these parfum samples in little bottles but too bad I don't have connections for those, so I can only keep these small postcards. Sad!

If you love collecting parfum samples, this is Pretty by Elizabeth Arden. Fill out the form by going to the link I have enclosed at the top of this post and submit. This freebie is only offered to US addresses and while stocks last. You would only be getting a miserable ounce but that's better than nothing, me thinks! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment