Stop Drink Driving | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stop Drink Driving

As a teetotaler, I can never understand why people like to drink alcohol. My friend, Lawrence, told me that I wouldn't know unless I try it. He drinks almost every night, and I asked him if he is not afraid of a handover, which could spoil his day the next day. And he still has to work during the week.

Lawrence says that he doesn't drink till he is drunk but I guess he doesn't know that sometimes, even if he is not drunk or his blood alcohol concentration is still under the permissible level, he could still be charged. If this happens, it would not be such a problem if he has the help of experienced Houston DWI lawyers but he doesn't.

I advised him not to drink when he is driving but he thinks that I sound like his mom. Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment