DIY Weekend | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 04, 2010

DIY Weekend

My cousin just moved in to a new house. He said that he will be busy the entire weekend to devote to some DIY projects around the house. My cousin, who lives in another city, sent me some photos of the hardware that he bought and proudly showed me schlage hardware's door knobs and levers.

I remember that my cousin's house also has the same kind of door hardware as my house and I can just imagine that after the weekend is over, his house would look a whole lot different! It would be great to have my house refurbished too, just like his, but then I am so lazy when it comes to DIY. I could never see them through and have to ask friends to help me out! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment