Free 14 Christmas Songs | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Free 14 Christmas Songs

Image courtesy of Target

Christmas is upon us soon and Target is giving us 14 Christmas songs for free in conjunction with the season of giving. Actually, I don't like to listen to Christmas songs. I don't know why, even if they are sung by popular artistes. These 14 songs are sung by I-don't-know-who but because they are free, I couldn't resist myself. Downloading them all is just a click away!

If you like Christmas songs and if you love freebies, head over to the website of Target by clicking on the link that I have enclosed at the top of this post. Let me know how you like them. By the way, have you heard of singers like Guster, Natalie Hemby and Jenny O? Frankly, I haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment