Wedding Dinner This Evening | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Wedding Dinner This Evening

I am invited to my neighbor's wedding dinner this evening. Although I didn't want to go at first because I simply have too many things on my plate, there are three events to cover this weekend, by the way, I have no choice. The other day, the brides parents asked me for my opinion on gold as they wanted to buy gold bullion for the daughter as wedding gift. Well, they surely could afford to do so since they are millionaires.

I told them it is an extremely good idea and that besides being an excellent wedding gift, it is also a great investment product. Who knows how much higher the value of gold will increase in the future, right? Also, it would be a good idea to buy even more gold when the bridal couple gives them grandchildren!

No comments:

Post a Comment