Saying NO To An Overseas Vacation | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, October 18, 2010

Saying NO To An Overseas Vacation

Because of some problems at home, my sister has invited me to visit her and her husband for a couple of weeks. Granted, the US Dollar has tumbled over the past few months and it would be great to catch up with her since we have not seen each other for the past eight, going on nine years but obtaining a Visa may be a problem.

Besides, even if I do have enough savings to go on an overseas vacation even if board and lodging are provided for, seriously, I would rather use the money on something more fruitful, like investing in gold coins or other precious metals! I know I've been hankering for a holiday lately (AGAIN!) but I have soon realized that holidays are just a waste of good money. LOL

I have bookmarked the website of United States Gold Bureau to keep myself abreast of the precious metals market and hope that one day, I would be able to afford to expand my investment portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment