Free Twitter Desktop Client | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Free Twitter Desktop Client

Image courtesy of TweetPocket

I have been searching for a free Twitter desktop client for a long time. You wouldn't believe the number of times I have downloaded and then installed, used it and then uninstall it from my system because I didn't find it good. I wanted a full feature client, yet one that doesn't eat my computer resources.

This evening, which browsing the internet, I think I have found it. I am still downloading it, actually, but from the screenshots that I have seen on its website, I think it's gonna be good. I don't know why, though, all Twitter desktop clients would require Adobe AIR to run so if you want to use a desktop client for Twitter like me, you will need to install this as well.

If you are using this already, or if you know of a better, free, Twitter desktop client, I hope you will let me know by leaving a comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment