Free Womanity Fragrance Sample | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, October 15, 2010

Free Womanity Fragrance Sample

Image courtesy of Thierry Mugler

I love to collect fragrance sample, which is rather strange since I don't use fragrance. I think part of my fascination with fragrance is not with the fragrance itself but with the design and colors of bottles and/or postcards.

This free sample, though, is out of my reach as it is only available in the United Kingdom, namely England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. So if you live in any one of these countries, and if you love to collect fragrance samples as well, this is it.

These fragrance samples will be sent in the form of peel-off scented postcards and are available while stocks last. Only one postcard will be sent per household. Please allow 28 days for your postcard to be delivered. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment