Beefing Up Immune System & Constitution | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, October 15, 2010

Beefing Up Immune System & Constitution

I told my sister that I am rather worried about our mother. She has not been feeling very well lately and I have done everything I could to help, sending her to the doctor whenever she says she's not feeling well.

My sister told me that this is probably just general weakness, like what most elderly people will encounter, and asked me to get her the best vitamins possible to beef up her immune system and constitution.

My mother is already under the care of a few doctors and since they don't seem like they are able to be of much help, I surely will heed my sister's advice and get some vitamins for senior people. Well, I don't know what's available yet but I will have a chat with the pharmacist later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment