Free Filippo Berio Recipe Pack | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Free Filippo Berio Recipe Pack

Image courtesy of Filippo Berio

It's funny that although I don't have the time to cook, I still love collecting recipes, especially when they come in high quality, colourful cards or books. I remember collecting recipes since young and even back then, I don't actually have a real interest in cooking. Now, I have slightly more interest, but totally not enough time in a day for a fancy home cooked meal.

If you love collecting recipes as well and especially if you are going to make good use of these free recipes, request for a free recipe pack from Filippo Berio. You will have to register with the website first, though, and then you will have to fill out the request form. Filippo Berio is an olive oil brand, so expect all recipes to use a healthy dose of olive oil! And enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment