Stress-free Work Environment | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stress-free Work Environment

Friends think that just because I work for myself, I don't face the same kind of work pressure they do. Well, I admit that I have time flexibility but it's not true that I am not stressed out just because I don't have a boss looking over my shoulder. In fact, I think that I worry more, because I don't enjoy the stability they do. Even if they fall sick and do not work for a week, they still will get a pay check at the end of the month, right?

The economy has been pretty bad over the past couple of years and if things do not pick up soon, I would have to look for wrinkle creams that work because I worry too much about not being able to meet my monthly financial commitments. I tell myself that I am not the only one facing these problems and things will pick up soon.

Well, hopefully, we can all put the bitter times behind us soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment