Old Friends Meet Up | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Old Friends Meet Up

I went for tea for a few of my former school mates last week and while it has been years since we did not keep in touch until recently, reuniting through Facebook, I found that most of us have not changed much. Sure, we aged a little but it was as if we did not lose touch at all.

But there was a friend that changed drastically. I remember her as a specky plump girl but she is now no longer wearing glasses and no longer plump! I guess she worked really hard in shedding her fat or took effective fat burners or something but she really did it and achieved her dream of becoming an air hostess!

People say, when there is a will, there is a way. She is really a inspiring role model to many of us, not that all of us have to lose weight, but her never-give-up attitude is something that we should emulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment