Jack Daniel's Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Jack Daniel's Freebies

Image courtesy of Jack Daniel's

Although I am a teetotaler, I have nothing against moderate drinkers and don't impose my rules on them. In fact, I can go out for a drink with my buddies, they drink and I drink something else. LOL

Well, if you like Jack Daniel's and even if you don't, but just like some freebies, here is a good opportunity to get your hands on some Jack Daniel's freebies. Just hop over to the website that I have enclosed in this post at the top, and register yourself. You would have to speak either English or Spanish and an adult, above 18 years old. No country restrictions, as far as I can tell so feel free to sign up no matter where you live.

I understand that once registered, you will be sent Jack Daniel's freebies from time to time. Let me know how this works out for you. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment