Free Zodiac Stickers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Free Zodiac Stickers

Image courtesy of Zodiac Stickers

I got to know of this freebie only because I am on Facebook and a lot of my friends who are in the US are sharing the link with us. Since I am not in the US, I am unable to request for one. I used to collect stickers when I was a kid and still love collecting them, though no longer in a big way.

To request for a free Zodiac sticker, you would have to send an email to zodiacstickers [at] aol.com and do mention what Zodiac sign you are and would like to receive. And when you receive your sticker, you are encouraged to send them a photo of how your have used the sticker. The photo from users will be uploaded to the Facebook page of Zodiac Stickers facebook.com/zodiacstickers

Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment