Dreaming Of A Cruise Vacation | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Dreaming Of A Cruise Vacation

I have been traveling a lot since February this year, hitting the road every month going from the north of the country to the southernmost tip. After so much traveling, it feels a little weird to not have any travel plans made for the end of the year.

Last night, I visited Matta Fair in Ipoh and an idea struck me. Why not go for a cruise this time? I have never been on one and a 2 day 1 night cruise to Penang is only RM198++. It's inexpensive, although it's only to Penang and of course Royal Caribbean remains my dream cruise but I think that I really should try it out for a change from my usual vacations and for the sheer experience of being on a cruise!

What do you think? I still have two more days to think over it before Matta Fair wraps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment