Free Color Catcher Sample | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, September 03, 2010

Free Color Catcher Sample

Images courtesy of Shout Color Catcher

I recently spoilt a white t-shirt when I washed it together with a black jacket. I thought that after washing two rounds, the black jacket would no longer bleed but I was wrong. Now, my white t-shirt is in retirement and can only be worn at home. SIGH

I am sure a lot of us experience something similar off an on. Sometimes, we are lazy to separate our clothes, sometimes, we think that it wouldn't happen and sometimes, for convenience sake, instead of washing that lone light colour shirt by hand, we dump everything in.

Color Catcher seems like something that all households should have. What it does is to catch all the dye that come out from clothes so that the light coloured clothes are preserved which it absorbs all the dye. This means that we no longer have to sort our clothes and CAN dump everything into one wash load. Awesome. Get a sample from the link I have enclosed. Only available in the United States, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment