Collecting Gold Coins | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, September 10, 2010

Collecting Gold Coins

My mother told me that she wants to expand her coin collection and this time, she will be concentrating on gold coins. Although my mother started to collect coins when she started working, she was never really serious in it. She just kept all of them unsorted in a huge jar. I have gone through the coins one by one and they don't really have value, unfortunately.

My mother said that she didn't expect that coin collection could bring monetary gain so she wasn't very disappointed but she said that from now on, she will do more research before buying coins to collect. Maybe I'll help her by reading up on limited edition gold coins, if I could find time for that. First, I’d need to find an interst in coins. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment