Free TV & Movies Online | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, September 10, 2010

Free TV & Movies Online

Image courtesy of Project Free TV

When I was still schooling, I would watch TV for a few hours every night. When I left school, I started going online and I didn't have time for TV anymore and even books. As you could imagine, I miss TV a lot but I just can't find the time to concentrate on so many entertainment sources.

Just this morning, while looking for free movies online, I came across this website, Project Free TV. It looks like quite a popular website judging from the number of people following it on Facebook, so I would say that unlike many other free TV and movie websites, this one is genuine.

Project Free TV doesn't host any content but links to other established video sharing websites but they do have a rating system that tells us how fast a video loads. That is going to help in choosing which video to run. Let me know how you like this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment