Free Stickers & eBook | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, September 10, 2010

Free Stickers & eBook

Image courtesy of Ballet For Men

Ballet is still not a very acceptable dance form for men where I come from. I, on the other hand, enjoy watching ballet a lot, and when I was growing up, it was something that only upper middle class children get to learn. And I, obviously, never had that chance.

I came upon this website, Ballet For Men yesterday and if you love ballet, and would like to know more about ballet for men, you can download a free eBook that covers the topic extensively.

Other than this freebie, Ballet For men website is also giving away free stickers. You'd have to request for these stickers and provide your name and mailing address to be sent via snail mail. I figure that these stickers are only valid for US addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment