Keeping Physical Gold Coins | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, September 10, 2010

Keeping Physical Gold Coins

When my friend told me that he would like to buy gold coins as an investment and asked me if I know of a bank that sells physical coins instead of giving him just a "certificate", I told him about US Gold Bureau that would answer all the questions he has regarding buying gold coins physically.

I personally like to collect gold coins physically too, though my collection is minuscule, because getting to touch my collection seems more "real" compared to receiving a certificate or just having an online depository but some people don't like to handle gold coins because they don't feel safe.

Anyway, I will give my friend time to do his research first, and then I will ask him to help me with my purchase of gold coins. I'm so lazy to read through the ways to go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment