Free Low Fat Favorite Recipe Book | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, September 17, 2010

Free Low Fat Favorite Recipe Book

Images courtesy of Crestor

Crestor is actually a medication to treat cholesterol but they are giving away a free low-fat recipe book, one per household. Recipient has to fill out an online survey first, though.

Although my parents are borderline cholesterol cases, I cannot request for this low-fat recipe book on their behalf because I think that this is only available to residents in the United States and I am in Malaysia. And besides, no one I know if taking Crestor.

However, I think that there are readers who may still benefit from this freebie offer, especially people who are already on Crestor, or people who are able to request for it. If that is the case, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment