Sedentary Life | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sedentary Life

Since most of my work is done on the computer, I find that I sit at the computer for very long hours. OK, I am going to admit that even if I am not working, I am almost always at the computer, probably playing one of the many Facebook games. Yes, I am ashamed to admit that I am totally addicted to them!

At this rate, I am going to put on more weight because of fat deposits which unfortunately, have mostly settled on my butt, tummy and thighs. I guess it is because of the long sitting pose. I worry that before long, I would need pills for weight loss to help me get back my body shape. It a\was never great in the first place but then I prefer that anytime to the "newer" me.

Right now, I could still cover up my fat with loose clothing but how long can I do so? I think I better put in an hour or two at the gym weekly before my fat gets out of hand. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment