Free 2010 Calendar From Oriental Trading | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Free 2010 Calendar From Oriental Trading

Images courtesy of Oriental Trading

Oriental Trading is an online retailer that I cam across this morning while searching for companies that are offering free 2010 calendars. While the thing I hate most about New years is new calendars which somehow makes me feel as if time passes by too swiftly and I would feel as if I did not accomplish anything at all in the past year, as far as I recall, I have never bought any calendars before!

If you still need another 2010 calendar, you can request for one for free from Oriental Trading, a hobby and craft supplier that also deals with teaching supplies, toys, novelties and holiday gifts. This freebie is not available to U.S. and Canada addresses.

Like all over freebies or samples that come in the mail, do allow an average of four weeks for delivery. Let me know when you received your calendar! And oh, Happy New Year! May the New Year bring you even greater blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment