Stock Photo Search Engine | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stock Photo Search Engine

Image courtesy of Every Stock Photo

If you are a blogger and trying to be a good one, I am sure you would have read that you are encouraged to include photos to your posts. But then, the problem is that you cannot simply grab any old photo from the web to use on your blog, you know.

Well, that's where stock photos come in. It's not easy to look for what you want, though. I know, because I am a blogger myself too and I have tried to look for specific photos for my posts only to spend a lot of time searching and ended up wasting a lot of time on a miserable post!

Here is a website called Every Stock Photo, which is actually a stock photo search engine. However, even though some stock photos may seem free, you still have to read up on the licenses before downloading and using them on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment