Sunglasses Collection | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sunglasses Collection

If you follow my blog, you would know that I am a chronic collector. I love collecting stuff from t-shirts to trinkets besides more common items like coins, currency notes, stamps and First Day covers.

I also love collecting sunglasses. Although I do not like to dangle myself full of accessories, I have to admit that I have a weak spot for sunglasses. Living in a tropical country, I have every excuse to wear my sunglasses!

Lately, I have been eyeing Von Zipper Sunglasses to add to my collection of branded sunglasses. No, I am not into extreme sports but I really like the sporty designs of Von Zipper. However, even though I have found Von Zipper sunglasses sold at reasonable prices on Zephyr Sunglasses with discounts, I am going to wait a little while to see if there will be a promotion of Von Zipper sunglasses during Christmas week. I’d love to get a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment