Free Joomla Templates | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Free Joomla Templates

Image courtesy of Free Joomla Templates

Although most of my blogger friends who re hosting their own blogs are using WordPress to power their blogs, some who are a little more adventurous and run their own websites, use Joomla.

I have to admit that although I have my own websites as well, one uses a normal HTML web template while the other is powered by WordPress, my preferred choice because of its ease of use and custom-ability.

However, if you have a Joomla website, perhaps you would like to check out this website simply called Free Joomla Templates. Of course there is nothing "simple" about a Joomla web template offered on this website. I am not sure if these are a collection of templates sourced from the web or if they are original work. in any case, if you are using any from this website, do check the terms of use first.

No comments:

Post a Comment